Voicemail is a message left on your phone by someone who has called you and that you have answered. If you don’t delete your voicemail, it will continue to be recorded and stored even though you don’t want this.
Samsung mobile phones come with a default feature that allows the user to delete their recorded voice messages from the inbox. This feature can be accessed from the Voice Mail folder in your phone’s settings menu.
If you want to delete all of your voicemails, then dial *111*1# on your phone or open up Settings>Voice Messages and select Delete All Messages.
What is Delete Voicemail on Samsung
Delete Voicemail on Samsung is a feature that allows you to manage your voicemails by simply deleting them.
Samsung also offers a variety of other features such as Reply, Reply All, Forward and More options in their Voicemail app.
The Importance of How to Delete Voicemail on Samsung
There are some important steps that you need to take to delete voicemails on Samsung.
Reported from velelove.com, it is not always easy to delete voicemails from your phone. Some of these steps require you to have access to the phone’s media in order for you to do this. You might also need someone else’s help to complete these tasks. With that in mind, here are some tips on how to erase voicemail from a Samsung device without any hiccups:
– Go into the settings menu and find the section for voice call history. Here, select “delete voice call” and press “delete.” This will clear out the voice calls from your account and enable you
– Call someone who has access your phone. They can then go into the settings menu where they can find a section called
What to Delete Voicemail on Samsung
You may have an important voicemail on your phone and not answer it just because you didn’t want to miss out on a call. But now, there is a way to delete voicemails without waiting for their messages.
This doesn’t mean that the Samsung device has full capabilities of deleting voicemails. The Samsung device is just capable of deleting the voicemail from its inbox if you press the red button and then select “delete”.
If you are using an older model, such as Galaxy S7 or Galaxy S6, hoping that the message will be deleted from its inbox without pressing any buttons will be in vain. In order to delete your message from its inbox, you first need to tap on “delete” option in your messages app and then select the appropriate contact that sent
How to Undelete Voicemail on Samsung
Sometimes, we lose important messages or valuable information that could have helped us in some way. When this happens to you, you can use the below methods to recover your lost data
Samsung has a unique feature that allows users to retrieve deleted voice messages on their Samsung phones. If you are having trouble retrieving deleted voice messages on your device, follow these steps:
- Plug your phone into your computer and open the Settings app. From here, go to the “More” tab and choose “Device Settings.” Then scroll down until you see “Voice Messages.”
- Finally, follow the steps in order until you have found your message and successfully retrieved it!
Don’t Delete Voicemail on Samsung If…
With the new Samsung Galaxy S9, users can now delete voicemail on their phone. This is because the new operating system of Samsung phones has a software that automatically deletes voice messages for you.
This is a helpful situation for those who would like to give their voicemails more time to be delivered to them instead of deleting them right away.
The software also helps you by only allowing voice messages that are important and urgent to be delivered to your phone.
If you would like more information about this, you can talk with your carrier or the Samsung customer service department.
How to Restore Deleted Voice Mail on Samsung
If you have deleted a voice mail on your Samsung device and want to restore it, you can use the following steps.
- Connect your Samsung device to its charger or power adapter
- Open the Phone app on your Samsung device
- Tap on Calls or Recents list
- Tap on the three-dot menu then tap Delete > Delete voice mail
- If prompted, enter the password of your account and confirm it